Loss of volume through the cheeks, thinning lips and deepened laugh lines around the nose and mouth and even the hands can count among the first visible signs of aging. Injectable fillers, also called dermal fillers, offer a simple nonsurgical solution to improve these appearance concerns and give men and women a more vibrant, rejuvenated appearance without incisions or scars.
Dr. Otto Placik is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving Chicago and its suburbs whose medical spa offers a full menu of noninvasive yet effective treatment options for patients who want to minimize the effects of aging without surgery. Please contact us online or call our Chicago or Arlington Heights plastic surgery offices for more information on injectable fillers, including prices.
Injectable Filler Options
Dr. Placik offers a number of injectable fillers to help give you a youthful, more rested appearance:
- JUVÉDERM® – JUVÉDERM® is a hyaluronic acid (HA) gel used to smooth away folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- VOLUMA™ – From the makers of JUVÉDERM®, VOLUMA™ is the only FDA-approved filler for restoring lost volume to the cheek area.
- RADIESSE® – The calcium microspheres suspended in the gel matrix of RADIESSE® offer longer-lasting results compared to HA fillers, while at the same time stimulating the body’s natural collagen production. It is commonly used to simulate the appearance of facial implants, perform nonsurgical nose jobs, accomplish hand rejuvenation and achieve G-spot augmentation.
- Restylane® – Restylane® is another HA filler that beautifully fills in lines around the nose and mouth, particularly the nasolabial folds, but can also be used to replace volume in the lips that often dissipates with age.
- Fat Transfer – Fat transfer, also called microfat grafting, offers a completely natural approach to restoring volume loss and minimizing lines and wrinkles by using fat cells from your own body as a safe, permanent injectable filler.
- Other Fillers – A variety of other products such as Prevelle® or Belotero® (HA fillers) and off-label use of Silikon 1000® are used for specific indications and treatments. Dr. Placik is actively involved in FDA clinical trials investigating new and emerging filler indications and treatments. Call to learn more about enrollment in these studies.
Dr. Placik promises you his best possible care and attention. If you would like to schedule a private consultation to learn more about injectable fillers, please contact us online or call us at 847-398-1660.