Vaginal Rejuvenation Chicago Plastic Surgery
A tender and relatively new procedure that is quickly gaining attention and popularity is Vaginal Rejuvenation. Vaginal Rejuvenation is a term used, in fact, to cover several various procedures such as:
- Labiaplasty — A procedure done to reduce excess or elongated labia minor and/or labia majora (the inner and outer lips)
- Augmentation Labiaplasty — A procedure which uses a fat transfer from another area of the patients body to rejuvenate or “plum” the labia majora
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation — Also called Vaginoplasty, a procedure performed on the vagina to rid excess vaginal tissue
- Hymenoplasty — A procedure to restore the hymen (usually done for social, cultural or religious reasons)
- Vulvar Lipoplasty — A procedure to remove excess fat from the mons pubis
- Clitoral Hood Reduction — A procedural reduction of the tissue covering the clitoris, generally to make stimulation of the clitoris easier.
Commonly misunderstood, Vaginal Rejuvenation can restore confidence in women who’ve been dealing with embarrassment and even pain caused from elongated labia and other issues. In addition to the procedures listed above, we also offer a G-Spot G-Shot, which can make the sometimes illusive G-Spot easier to stimulate.
If you have further questions about Vaginal Rejuvenation or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Placik, we invite you to call our Chicago offices at (847) 398-1660 or send us an e-mail.