5 Facts about Liposuction from a Chicago Plastic Surgeon
Liposuction is a very popular way of getting rid of unwanted fat. Men and women have been taking advantage of this invasive procedure for many years.
If you are curious about liposuction, read the 5 facts below before you make your consultation with a Chicago plastic surgeon.
- Liposuction is an invasive procedure that utilizes a hollow tube to suction out unwanted fat through the incisions your surgeon will need to make.
- There are many areas in which liposuction can be performed. Some of those areas include the thighs, abdominal area, lower back, and arms.
- You will need to make sure you are able to have some recovery time available after the procedure. It will be a week or two before you can return to normal activities.
- Extensive liposuction requires general anesthetic and smaller areas can be done with local anesthetic.
- Liposuction is an efficient and quick way to rid of unwanted fat.
Are you still curious about liposuction? If you would like to know more, set up your consultation with a Chicago plastic surgeon. They will examine the areas you would like treated and explain the procedure to you in detail.